Hakarou Presents Hakacorps Duel Accademy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hakacorp's Duel Accademy. Train here and prepare yourself for testing. All questions go to Hakarou.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» New Deck : VellVal
the main rp I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:19 am by warriorarcher84

» This site...
the main rp I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:29 am by warriorarcher84

»  Graphics
the main rp I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:08 pm by yarashi kaminato

» Hakarou's Office.
the main rp I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:47 pm by speedy0172

» *Kaito Tenjo*'s Room
the main rp I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:54 pm by *Kaito Tenjo*

» Is that what I do to get in? Lol
the main rp I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:58 pm by Mdog330

» Guess im here too lol
the main rp I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:04 pm by Moon Doggii

» I am placed here atm
the main rp I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:57 pm by warriorarcher84

» IKE 2 LIVE ROOM
the main rp I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:34 pm by ike2live

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

the main rp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yarashi kaminato
Admin
Admin
yarashi kaminato

the main rp Empty
PostSubject: the main rp   the main rp I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:31 pm

it was a new day, the begining of winter struck the acadamy island. Yarashi was going threw some papperwork at his desk, "well looks like the number of students enrolled at this acadamy evry year is droping at a slow rate", he said with a sigh. "I wonder what Hakarou is planning to do about it" he said as he continued sifting threw his pappers. Yarashi got up from his desk and moved over to his couch, hoping to get a bit of a nap, just then there was a knock at his door. "oh well, looks like im gonna need to wait to dream about girls, you can come on in, the door is oppen" he said rather quikly.
Back to top Go down
Hakarou
Admin
Admin
Hakarou

the main rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main rp   the main rp I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Hakarou glares at Yarashi in a rather dark mood as he opens the door. "We need to speak alone." he said, deeper than usual. Without waiting for a response, Hakarou walked in. "As you know, there has been a rather depressing ammount of students here. Soon, Pegasus will end our funding if we do not change this." He then turned his head and began fumbling with the Hakacorps Golden Seal in his pocket. "It's dark times for the academy. Here's to hoping it'll pick up." Just then, two men in suits burst into the room.

"Hakarou?" The one on the left asked.
"Yeh?"
"We're here to eliminate you. Mister Pegasus no longer needs you."
Hakarou quickly threw a chair at one and smashed through the window, plummetting to the waters below.
Back to top Go down
https://hakacorpsduelacad.forummotion.com
yarashi kaminato
Admin
Admin
yarashi kaminato

the main rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main rp   the main rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:57 am

"well, that was fast", yarashi said with a confused look, "one can only think about where hakarou ended up". latter that day, yarashi didnt know what to do now, since hakarou decided to probbly kill himself "looks like im in charge" yarashi said as he sat on the couch. just then two ladies came into the office, "hey yarashi" they both said together. "this is gonna be a long night ... and for once thats a good thing" yarashi said smiling.

(menny things that cant be described in this rp latter)

yarashi gets up from his bed fealing the cool winter air, "*yawn* ok, back to work, still no idea where hakarou is, but that cant stop me" he said as he waved goodbye to the girls as they left the room. "then again, cant blaim him, i would have done the same thing". yarashi gets out his papperwork for the day and gets to work.
Back to top Go down
Hakarou
Admin
Admin
Hakarou

the main rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main rp   the main rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Off in the distance:
"Glad this was installed. Always thought Pegasus would betray us." Hakarou said, looking around the chamber cleverly hidden under the ocean surrounding the island. Grabbing his MP3, he began to work. "I'll handle this the right way." He said, welding some metal. He applied a series of products to his face, grabbed his cloak, and finished the outfit. A metal currias, a black, hooded cloak, and a crimson, ski-mask type hat. He was ready to find Pegasus and repay the favor.
Back to top Go down
https://hakacorpsduelacad.forummotion.com
PumpkinKing

PumpkinKing

the main rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main rp   the main rp I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:03 pm

1 week later, else where on the island. "Well that was another interesting lesson" said PK, sarcastically.
"I think we need to spend more time dueling and a little less time in those boring lectures.
Speaking of which have either of you heard from Chancellor Hakarou lately, his lessons have been cancelled all week."
"No I haven't, I think something may of happened to him. None of the teachers know anything about his disappearance." replied Crow.
"O well knowing him hes probably fine." said PK, as he and Crow continued there long walk back to there dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the main rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: the main rp   the main rp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the main rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hakarou Presents Hakacorps Duel Accademy :: RolePlaying :: RolePlaying-
Jump to: